Cabrini Outreach Limited is an Australian charity registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-Profit Commission (ACNC). It is governed by a board comprising independent non-executive directors who meet as a full board at least ten times per year.
The board is supported by standing committees to assist it to discharge its governance responsibilities. Standing committees include:
- Audit and Risk Management Committee;
- Patient Experience and Clinical Governance Committee;
- People and Nominations Committee
Our leadership team comprises:
Sue Williams – Chief Executive
Sue was appointed Chief Executive of Cabrini Australia in December 2019. She has more than 25 years’ experience in the healthcare industry at senior management level in both the public and private sectors. She has held various roles including the Director of Nursing at the Royal Melbourne Hospital, Chief Operating Officer of 44 hospitals at Healthscope and Chief Executive Officer at Peninsula Health. Sue originally trained as a nurse and has postgraduate qualifications in business management and a Master of Business Administration from Monash University. She has completed an Advanced Management Program at Harvard University and the Australian Institute of Company Directors course. She joined Cabrini as Chief of Health Operations in October 2017.
We are supported by Cabrini Health Limited’s group communications, finance, fundraising, people and technology services.
Where do the funds come from and go?
We receive an annual cross-subsidy of $3 million per annum from Cabrini Health and generate the remainder of our funds through fee for service, government grants, donations and fundraising activities. We also receive generous pro bono, volunteer and in-kind support that expand our reach.
We are committed to use our funds to achieve maximum impact for the people we serve. To this end:
- In the services we deliver, we complement paid roles with the support of volunteers
- In our partnerships, we preference investing in capacity building and enhance grant expenditure with technical assistance
- We control our administrative costs. In the financial year ending 30 June 2019, less than 10% of our expenditure was on Cabrini Outreach accountability and administration.
For detailed information on our KPI indicators or where our funds are allocated, please refer to our annual reports.
Cabrini Outreach Annual Report